- John R. Jell for Deb Morris
- President of JELL Training & Consulting which specializes in building high performing teams and higher performing businesses
- Spent 25 years with The Coca-Cola Company and Nestle where he built North American leading B2B Sales teams with both
- In between Coca-Cola and Nestle, he worked for a B2C venture capital owned holding and a privately held B2B business service where he also built high performing teams that drove record growth.
- Given his versatility and proficiency in turning around businesses or building them, John led teams in 9 different functional disciplines before committing his efforts full-time to help businesses of all sizes accelerate results
- Set 4 business development precedents at Coca-Cola and 3 at Nestle. Two made national business news headlines.
- 1 of only 4 people globally to earn "Master" facilitator status at The Coca-Cola Company when they were Fortune's "Most Admired" company
- Author or 3 commercially published books with numerous positive reviews from national education leaders and editors on helping teenagers and young adults properly prepare for the transition to the workforce
- 2 titles in print available on com: "So...You Want A Great Job When You Graduate" and "From School To A Career"
- Keynote speaker on the topic at numerous national and state conferences, as well as many high schools and colleges.